This 6 week female-only body shaping plan is designed to give women hardgainers the best quality workout in order to gain the “essential” curves associated with a fantastic, athletic female body – a primary characteristic of the Fitness Model look.
Ladies, you are advised to do this weight training routine 3 times a week, and in between you are advised to do a 30-40 minute cardio session. Nutrition wise, you are advised to eat protein and fats in every meal, and it’s recommended you eat 4 to 5 times a day (roughly every 4 hours).
These are Supersets, which means you are to do each set one after the other with no rest until you’ve done all 3 exercises.
Aim for 8 to 20 reps per set. Use a weight that is challenging enough but still allows you to do each rep in perfect form.
- BOSU Ball PushUp (or a PushUp Variation that you find challenging)
- Horizontal PushUps or Row Variation
- Step Ups (Do one leg at a time)
Then you rest for 1-2 minutes and do the superset again.
Aim for 3 to 4 supersets.
- Chin Ups
- Alternating DB Standing Shoulder Press
- DFB Sumo Squats
- DB Incline Bicep Curls (on Bench)
- Tricep Bench Dips
- Single Leg Deadlifts
- Incline Reverse Leg Raises
- Decline SitUps
- Sit Ups with Bent Raised Legs